The services offered by the Office include:
- Inspection of Business establishments in relation to the Traffic Impact Assessment (TIA) study conducted;
- Facilitate the processing of Truck Ban Exemption Permit and Excavation Permit;
- Institution of a “no-physical contact apprehension” policy in apprehending traffic violators thru the use of some technologies;
- Formulate, coordinate and monitor policies, standards and programs relating to transport and traffic management;
- Rationalization of the existing transport operations; and
- Implementation of all traffic engineering services, traffic enforcement operations, traffic and transport planning, regulations and franchising, transport facilities management, and traffic education program.